Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,915 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.348 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,549,046 Franc (63,622 Kč) in Prague.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)