Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.737 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 939,907 Franc (6,074 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)