Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 152.332 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,515,867 Franc (9,951 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 2 hours ago)