Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.575 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,584,217 Franc (10,249 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)