Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.866 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,030,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 804,190 Franc (5,330 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)