Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 87.950 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,986 Franc ($b34) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)