Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.646 XOF / BOB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 512,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 356,692 Franc ($b4,535) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)