Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 38.095 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 290,133 Franc (ARS $7,616) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)