Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.974 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 216,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 167,374 Franc (ARS $5,235) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)