Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.486 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 204,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 153,413 Franc (ARS $5,792) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (25 minutes ago)