Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.903 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 327,458 Franc (ARS $8,417) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)