Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.593 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 154,662 Franc (ARS $4,895) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (43 minutes ago)