Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 765.944 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,161,585 Franc (£2,822) in Portsmouth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (31 minutes ago)