Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 727.844 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,120,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,786,551 Franc (£5,202) in Portsmouth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)