Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 705.855 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,220,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,767,514 Franc (£5,338) in Portsmouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Berlin costs €1,075 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)