Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 395,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 278,952 Franc ($506) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 2 hours ago)