Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 580.370 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 402,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 289,657 Franc ($499) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (35 minutes ago)