Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 181.129 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 967,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 770,318 Franc (R$ 4,253) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Irbid costs Dinar 1.750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)