Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.832 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 824,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 625,398 Franc (R$ 3,557) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (41 minutes ago)