Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.230 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 669,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 494,552 Franc (R$ 3,228) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)