Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,042 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 195.604 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,476,445 Franc (R$ 7,548) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)