Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.172 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 790,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 593,121 Franc (R$ 3,367) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)