Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 30.874 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 223,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 206,989 Franc (E£ 6,704) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)