Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 33.629 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 362,414 Franc (E£ 10,777) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)