Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 33.901 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 377,460 Franc (E£ 11,134) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)