Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.606 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,783,370 Franc (20,357 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)