Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.418 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,072,132 Franc (23,704 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)