Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 91.350 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,170,277 Franc (12,811 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)