Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.975 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,473,184 Franc (16,193 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)