Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.087 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,220,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,674,123 Franc (20,904 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)