Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.840 XOF / TTD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,820,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,117,826 Franc (25,565 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)