Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.651 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,360,982 Franc (6,992 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (36 minutes ago)