Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 192.282 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,367,761 Franc (7,113 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (31 minutes ago)