Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 168.119 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,770,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,939,676 Franc (11,538 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)