Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.530 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,780,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,944,622 Franc (11,142 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)