Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 173.809 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,860,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,019,769 Franc (11,621 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)