Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 192.094 XOF / PGK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,083,914 Franc (5,643 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)