Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.656 XOF / MUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,260,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,849,348 Franc (₨111,029) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)