Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.761 XOF / MUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,550,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,056,121 Franc (₨122,670) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (31 minutes ago)