Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.526 XOF / MUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,264,568 Franc (₨72,152) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)