Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.783 XOF / MUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,574,533 Franc (₨93,817) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)