Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.246 XOF / MUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,290,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,861,421 Franc (₨114,580) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)