Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 XOF / NGN *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,005,591 Franc (550,962 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)