Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.009 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,288 Franc (2,268 Franc) in Port-Gentil.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (30 minutes ago)