Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.340 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 937,089 Franc (R 23,230) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)