Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.862 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,270,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 997,536 Franc (R 23,829) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)