Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.714 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,170,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,815,022 Franc (323,030 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)