Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.482 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,781,615 Franc (187,901 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)