Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.170 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,760,128 Franc (191,946 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)