Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.264 XOF / HTG
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,408,165 Franc (152,011 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (21 minutes ago)