Cost of living comparison between Poprad, Slovakia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 658.596 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,634,267 Franc (€2,481) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,132 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (24 minutes ago)