Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 776.165 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,049,041 Franc (£2,640) in Poole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)