Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 740.047 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,720,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,331,986 Franc (£3,151) in Poole.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)