Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 750.735 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,940,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,529,452 Franc (£3,369) in Poole.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)