Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04658 XOF / IDR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 320,282 Franc (Rp 6,875,972) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)