Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.493 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 632,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 479,713 Franc (R$ 3,065) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (36 minutes ago)