Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.837 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 668,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 510,389 Franc (R$ 2,903) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)