Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 617.140 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,242,599 Franc ($2,013) in Ponce.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)