Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.817 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 232,054 Franc (11,148₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)