Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.654 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 219,945 Franc (10,649₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)