Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.713 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 273,265 Franc (12,585₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)