Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.864 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 301,153 Franc (₨ 51,355) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)