Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.391 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 396,481 Franc (₨ 73,542) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rijeka costs 200 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)