Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.148 XOF / NPR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 363,904 Franc (₨ 70,690) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)