Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,390,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,784,766 Franc (3,815,169 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)