Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,946,333 Franc (8,926,909 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)