Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.003 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 9,025,326 Franc (8,997,854 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)