Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,080,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,406,017 Franc (4,409,269 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)