Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.014 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,880,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,348,244 Franc (4,288,421 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)