Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.619 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,006,468 Franc (€1,535) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamburg costs €24,675 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)