Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.676 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 988,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 871,048 Franc (€1,339) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (26 minutes ago)