Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 750.735 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,568,377 Franc (£2,089) in Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)