Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.676 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 687,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 557,004 Franc (1,659 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (29 minutes ago)