Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 336.311 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 704,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 566,914 Franc (1,686 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)