Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.013 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,560,995 Franc (10,691 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (35 minutes ago)