Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.306 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 787,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 653,515 Franc (4,625 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)