Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 146.658 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,537 Franc (17 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)