Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.372 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,731 Franc (30 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)