Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.680 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 385,492 Franc (1,145 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)