Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.714 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,369,890 Franc (Mex$ 47,708) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)