Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.341 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 640,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 515,043 Franc (3,472 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)