Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.719 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 610,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 483,035 Franc (3,433 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)