Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 145.216 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 367,434 Franc (2,530 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)