Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.688 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 563,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 445,844 Franc (3,147 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)