Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.283 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,160,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,058,878 Franc (€3,142) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Road Town costs $966 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ingolstadt costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)