Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 196.428 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,529,958 Franc (R$ 7,789) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)