Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,472,312 Franc (€2,262) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)