Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.631 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 484,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 363,059 Franc (₨42,062) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (about 2 hours ago)