Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.493 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 968,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 783,803 Franc (30,746 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)