Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.006 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 917,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 736,243 Franc (29,442 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)