Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.542 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 902,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 697,967 Franc (R 15,670) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)