Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.258 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 806,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 623,985 Franc (R 14,099) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (27 minutes ago)