Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.263 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 732,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 559,153 Franc (R 13,551) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)