Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.050 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,188,621 Franc (69,714 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)