Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.317 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,092,448 Franc (63,084 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)