Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14943 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,539,350 Franc (10,301,615 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)