Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15479 XOF / KHR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,530,536 Franc (9,887,989 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (19 minutes ago)