Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.306 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,176,030 Franc (67,956 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)