Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.141 XOF / THB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,732 Franc (101 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (37 minutes ago)