Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02470 XOF / VND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,400 Franc (259,081 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)