Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 41.110 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 661,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 547,373 Franc (R 13,315) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)