Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 45.606 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 264,501 Franc (R 5,800) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)