Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.586 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,331,581 Franc (руб 125,782) in Petrozavodsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (29 minutes ago)