Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.811 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,041,420 Franc (R$ 5,924) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)