Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 189.776 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,666,066 Franc (R$ 8,779) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)