Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.940 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 331,566 Franc (170,887 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)