Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.715 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 374,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 265,372 Franc (154,775 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)