Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.660 XOF / KZT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 358,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 251,060 Franc (151,202 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)