Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 191.047 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,674,701 Franc (R$ 8,766) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (31 minutes ago)