Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.620 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 810,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 711,856 Franc (R$ 4,053) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (34 minutes ago)