Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.333 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,758,010 Franc (R$ 9,237) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (44 minutes ago)