Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.843 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 297,636 Franc (₨50,936) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)