Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.601 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 890,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 676,217 Franc (₨146,976) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 2 hours ago)