Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.267 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 800,948 Franc (₨152,075) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,354 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)