Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.238 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 303,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 228,364 Franc (₨43,601) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)