Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.982 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,286,888 Franc (€1,962) in Perugia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)