Cost of living comparison between Perpignan, France and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.399 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,757,224 Franc (€2,681) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (38 minutes ago)