Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.053 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,345,729 Franc (€2,070) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (35 minutes ago)