Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,842,493 Franc (€2,801) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)